The Dreamcloud mattress is a hand tufted mattress with springs and foam making it a luxury hybrid mattress that breaks the mold. A few highlights of the mattress apart from this tufting are stitched grips along the side, cashmere mix and flax yarns and a cost of $1,399 for a queen size. To get all these features in a mattress you may expect to pay north of 5,000. Dreamcloud Bed
To top it all off Dreamcould offers a 365 night trial interval where if at any stage that you would like to return it, Dreamcloud will pick this up at your home for free. No need to put it back into the box or cover return shipping. After your year trial period expired, you’re protected by Dreamcloud’s”Everlong Warranty” which is one of the most powerful in the industry. Under this warranty, they could come if need be, clean your mattress.
Review of this Dreamcloud Mattress
Because Dreamcloud comes compressed in a box, that does not mean it’s any less quality than other luxury hybrid foam mattress. New pocket coil technology allows and the savings are passed directly to the consumer.
The mattress comes. It keeps the mattress clean.
How Much Can a Dreamcloud ?
Here are the current prices of the Dreamcloud mattress. These prices include the 365 night trial interval code Sherpa200
Just how much can the Dreamcloud Mattress Weigh?
The Dreamcloud is a heavier mattress which is a good indicator of quality. Below are the dimensions and weights for each size.
TWIN 39″ x 75″ x 15″ and 55 pounds
TWIN XL 39″ x 80″ x 15″ plus 68 lbs
FULL 54″ x 75″ x 15″ plus 88 pounds
QUEEN 60″ x 80″ x 15″ plus 94 lbs
KING 76″ x 80″ x 15″ and 109 pounds
CAL KING 72″ x 84″ x 15″ and 109 lbs
Structure of the Dreamcloud Mattress
Below are details of the mattress|this mattress’ building details} as listed on their site. It’s a good deal of information but it’s well worth going through since these materials and construction are observed among a number of the luxury brands in the business. With the Dreamcloud, you don’t have to pay luxury mattress prices.
GEL INFUSED MEMORY FOAM
Welcome to Plush! Contouring support that adheres to your body, DreamCloud’s gel-infused foam is cooling and supportive.
SUPER SOFT QUILTED MEMORY FOAM
Particular to DreamCloud and designed with lullabies in your mind, resting on DreamCloud’s quilted foam is similar to lying clouds.
DREAMPLUSH SUPPORTING MEMORY FOAM Luxurious high density memory foam provides deep contouring support and also the best of all probable dreamworlds. Dreamcloud Bed
My Dreamcloud Bed Findings
This mattress feels wonderful. It is a hybrid mattress which means foam and springs but it is much more. The overall feel is contributed to by every layer. What you will notice when opening it’s your smooth and soft cashmere mix cover. The tufting on the mattress isn’t just for looks. It will help maintain the material in dampens and place motion transfer. It makes the mattress resemble a puffy cloud.
You’ll also notice other quality details like handles. This maks it effortless to move and easy to rotate.
This mattress feels plush and supportive. This is hard to achieve but I believe Dreamcloud pulled it off by quilting foam to the top layer and then including a layer of latex and springs underneath. This allows you to sink slightly prior to being raised from the spring and latex system.
Here’s a film that illustrates how much my 14 lb. Bowling ball sinks into the mattress.
Dreamcloud includes a movie below that shows the mattress responds. Dreamcloud Bed
Following is a video demonstrating motion transfer together with my Sleep Sherpa bowling balls.
What’s the Dreamcloud Everlong Warranty?
Below are the highlights of the guarantee as listed on their website”
- To the first ten years of ownership, we’ll replace your mattress with a new DreamCloud at absolutely no cost for you if faulty workmanship and materials. In years 10 DreamCloud will completely repair and re-cover your DreamCloud, or change out your DreamCloud. All transport charges will be waived if a manufacturing defect(s) or a chemical collapse is confirmed to exist.
- Your mattress must be used on an appropriate foundation like a platform mattress or alternative suitable bed frame.
- The guarantee applies only as long as the first owner of the DreamCloud mattress possesses the DreamCloud.
- The warranty doesn’t apply if mattress was burned or otherwise abused, damaged, misused, or failed.
- So as to give the most optimum sleeping surface that the DreamCloud mattress contains only the finest quality materials. As your mattress adjusts to your body contour as with sleep products adaptations will take place. This is to be expected and can be a part of the performance of your mattress. Normal body opinions (not greater than 1.5″) aren’t defects and aren’t covered by the warranty. Excessive body opinions of larger than 1.5″ are covered by the Everlong Warranty, nicely, Everlong.
My Dreamcloud Mattress Recommendation
The Dreamcloud is hands down one of the best values on the market for a mattress. I haven’t find a mattress that’s made better than the Dreamcloud at the price point. I recommend the Dreamcloud to people that want a mattress texture will all the benefits of newer production foams and latex along with the reliable advantages of tufting that only a luxury mattress may provide. Dreamcloud Bed
Concerning firmness, I would say its about a 6.5 out of 10 about the firmness scale with 10 being the firmest. If you is breathable, want a mattress with foam coatings that recovers fast and shapes well, this could be the ideal mattress for you.
People trying to find a firm mattress or a compact foam texture mattress is going to want to look elsewhere.