The Dreamcloud mattress is a hand tufted mattress with springs and foam which makes it a luxury hybrid mattress that breaks the mold. A few highlights of this mattress aside from the tufting are stitched handles across the side, cashmere blend and flax yarns and a price of $1,399 for a queen size. Normally to get all these attributes you can expect to pay north of $5,000. Dreamcloud Bed
To top it all off Dreamcould offers a 365 night trial interval where if at any stage that you want to return it, then Dreamcloud will pick it up at your house at no cost. It’s not necessary to place it back in the box or cover return shipping. Following your year trial period expired, you’re protected by Dreamcloud’s”Everlong Warranty” that is one of the strongest in the business. Under this guarantee, they could come if need be clean your mattress.
Review of this Dreamcloud Mattress
Because Dreamcloud comes compressed in a box, that doesn’t mean it’s any less quality than other luxury hybrid foam mattress. New pocket coil technology allows for roll packing which saves on transport costs and the savings are passed directly to the customer.
The mattress comes in a bag that can be reused. It retains the mattress.
How Much Does a Dreamcloud ?
Here are the prices of this Dreamcloud mattress. These costs include the 365 night trial interval code Sherpa200
How much can the Dreamcloud Mattress Weigh?
The Dreamcloud is a more heavy mattress that’s a fantastic indicator of quality. Below are weights and the dimensions for every size.
TWIN 39″ x 75″ x 15″ and 55 lbs
TWIN XL 39″ x 80″ x 15″ plus 68 pounds
FULL 54″ x 75″ x 15″ plus 88 pounds
QUEEN 60″ x 80″ x 15″ and 94 lbs
KING 76″ x 80″ x 15″ and 109 lbs
CAL KING 72″ x 84″ x 15″ and 109 lbs
Structure of this Dreamcloud Mattress
Below are details of the mattress|this mattress’ building details} as recorded on their website. It’s worth going through since construction and these materials are observed among a number of the luxury brands in the business although it is a good deal of information. Together with the Dreamcloud, you don’t have to pay luxury mattress rates.
GEL INFUSED MEMORY FOAM
Welcome ! Contouring support that conforms to your body, DreamCloud’s gel-infused foam is both cooling and supportive.
SUPER SOFT QUILTED MEMORY FOAM
Particular to DreamCloud and developed with lullabies in your mind, resting on DreamCloud’s quilted foam is like lying on clouds.
DREAMPLUSH SUPPORTING MEMORY FOAM Luxurious high density memory foam provides deep contouring support and the best of all probable dreamworlds. Dreamcloud Bed
My Dreamcloud Bed Findings
This mattress feels fantastic. It’s a hybrid which means foam and springs but it is much more. The feel is contributed to by Each coating. What you will notice when launching it is the smooth and soft cashmere blend cover. The tufting on the mattress isn’t just for looks. It will help maintain the material in place and dampens movement transfer. It also makes the mattress resemble a puffy cloud.
You’ll also notice other high quality details such as handles. This maks it easy to maneuver and easy to rotate.
This mattress feels plush and supportive. This is hard to reach but I think Dreamcloud pulled it off by quilting foam into the top layer and then adding a layer of latex and springs underneath. This allows you to sink slightly into the mattress prior to being raised from the latex and spring system.
Following is a film that illustrates how much my 14 lb. Bowling ball sinks to the mattress.
Dreamcloud has a movie below that shows the mattress reacts. Dreamcloud Bed
Here’s a video motion transfer together with my Sleep Sherpa bowling balls.
What’s the Dreamcloud Everlong Warranty?
Below are the highlights of this warranty as according to their site”
- For the first ten years of ownership, we will replace your mattress with a brand new DreamCloud at absolutely no charge to you if faulty workmanship and materials. In years 10+ DreamCloud will repair and re-cover your own DreamCloud, or change out your DreamCloud. All transportation charges will be waived if a manufacturing flaw (s) or a chemical collapse is confirmed to exist.
- Your mattress has to be used on an appropriate foundation such as a platform mattress or alternative suitable bed frame.
- The warranty applies only as long as the first owner of the DreamCloud mattress owns the DreamCloud.
- The warranty does not apply if mattress was burnt or otherwise abused, damaged, misused, or neglected.
- In order to give the most optimum sleeping surface that the DreamCloud mattress contains only the best quality materials. As with all premium sleep products, particular adaptations will take place as your mattress adjusts to your body contour. This is to be expected and is a part of the operation of your mattress. Regular body impressions (not greater than 1.5″) aren’t defects and are not covered by the warranty. Excessive body impressions of greater than 1.5″ are covered by the Everlong Warranty, nicely, Everlong.
My Dreamcloud Mattress Recommendation
The Dreamcloud is hands down one of the best values out there for a mattress. I haven’t find a mattress that’s built better than the Dreamcloud at the price point. I recommend the Dreamcloud to people that want a traditional mattress feel will all the advantages of production foams and latex of tufting that a luxury mattress can offer together with the benefits. Dreamcloud Bed
In terms of firmness, I would say its about a 6.5 out of 10 about the firmness scale with 10 being the firmest. If you want a mattress with foam coatings that recovers quickly, is breathable and contours well, this would be the ideal mattress for you.
People trying to find a firm mattress or even a dense foam texture mattress will want to look elsewhere.