Dreamcloud Versus Nectar
The Dreamcloud mattress is a hand tufted mattress with springs and foam which makes it a luxury hybrid that breaks the mould. Some highlights of the mattress aside from the tufting are stitched handles across the side, cashmere blend and flax yarns and a cost of $1,399 for a queen size. Commonly to get all these attributes in a mattress you may expect to pay north of $5,000. Dreamcloud Versus Nectar
To top it off Dreamcould offers a 365 night trial period where if at any point that you would like to return it, then Dreamcloud will pick this up at your house for free. It’s not necessary to place it back in the box or cover return shipping. After your year trial period expired, you are protected by Dreamcloud’s”Everlong Warranty” which is one of the strongest in the industry. Under this warranty, they could come if need be, clean your mattress.
Overview of this Dreamcloud Mattress
Because Dreamcloud comes compressed in a box, that does not mean it’s any less quality than other luxury hybrid foam mattress. New pocket coil technologies allows and the savings are passed directly to the customer.
The mattress comes. It keeps the mattress clean.
How Much Can a Dreamcloud ?
Here are the prices of this Dreamcloud mattress. These prices include the 365 night trial period code Sherpa200
Just how much can the Dreamcloud Mattress Weigh?
The Dreamcloud is a heavier mattress that’s a fantastic indicator of quality. Below are weights and the dimensions for each dimension.
TWIN 39″ x 75″ x 15″ and 55 lbs
TWIN XL 39″ x 80″ x 15″ plus 68 lbs
FULL 54″ x 75″ x 15″ plus 88 lbs
QUEEN 60″ x 80″ x 15″ plus 94 pounds
KING 76″ x 80″ x 15″ and 109 pounds
CAL KING 72″ x 84″ x 15″ and 109 pounds
Construction of the Dreamcloud Mattress
Below are details of the mattress|the mattress’ building details} as listed on their website. It’s worth going through because these materials and construction are observed among some of the highest luxury brands in the industry although it’s a lot of advice. Together with the Dreamcloud, you do not need to pay rates to luxury mattress.
GEL INFUSED MEMORY FOAM
Welcome to Plush! Contouring support that conforms to your body, DreamCloud’s gel-infused foam is both cooling and supportive.
SUPER SOFT QUILTED MEMORY FOAM
Particular to DreamCloud and developed with lullabies in your mind, resting on DreamCloud’s quilted foam is like lying on clouds.
DREAMPLUSH SUPPORTING MEMORY FOAM Luxurious high density memory foam offers deep contouring support and the best of all possible dreamworlds. Dreamcloud Versus Nectar
My Dreamcloud Bed Findings
This mattress feels fantastic. It’s a hybrid mattress which means foam and springs but it is much more. Each layer contributes to the feel. Everything you will see when opening it’s your cashmere that is smooth and soft mix cover. The tufting on the mattress isn’t just for appearances. It helps maintain the material in place and dampens motion transfer. It makes the mattress look like a puffy cloud.
You’ll also notice other quality details such as handles. This maks it easy to rotate and effortless to move.
This mattress feels plush and supportive. This is hard to achieve but I think Dreamcloud pulled off it by quilting foam to the top layer and then including a layer of springs and latex beneath. This allows the mattress to be sunk slightly into by you prior to being lifted by the latex and spring system.
Following is a film that illustrates how much my 14 lb. Bowling ball sinks to the mattress.
Dreamcloud has a movie below that shows the mattress responds. Dreamcloud Versus Nectar
Following is a video movement transfer.
What’s the Dreamcloud Everlong Warranty?
Below are the highlights of the guarantee as listed on their site”
- For the first ten years of ownership, we’ll replace your mattress with a new DreamCloud at absolutely no cost to you if faulty workmanship and materials. In years 10+ DreamCloud will repair and re-cover your DreamCloud, or change out your DreamCloud. All transport charges will be waived if a production defect(s) or a materials failure is confirmed to exist.
- Your mattress must be used on an proper base such as a platform bed or other suitable bed frame.
- The warranty applies only provided that the first proprietor of this DreamCloud mattress owns the DreamCloud.
- The guarantee doesn’t apply if mattress was burnt or abused, damaged, misused, or failed.
- In order to provide the most optimal sleeping surface the DreamCloud mattress comprises only the best quality materials. As your mattress adjusts to your body contour, Just like all premium sleep goods, particular adaptations will occur. This is part of the operation of your mattress and is to be expected. Normal body opinions (not greater than 1.5″) are not defects and are not covered by the guarantee. Excessive body impressions of greater than 1.5″ are covered by the Everlong Warranty, well, Everlong.
My Dreamcloud Mattress Recommendation
The Dreamcloud is hands down one of the best values on the market to get a mattress. I have not come across a mattress that is built better than the Dreamcloud at the price point. I suggest that the Dreamcloud to individuals that want a mattress texture will all of the advantages of newer production foams and latex along with the tried and true advantages of tufting that a luxury mattress may provide. Dreamcloud Versus Nectar
In terms of firmness, I’d say its about a 6.5 out of 10 on the firmness scale with 10 being the firmest. If you want a mattress with foam coatings which recovers quickly, is breathable and shapes well, this would be the ideal mattress for you.
People trying to find a firm mattress or a foam texture mattress will want to appear elsewhere.