Dreamcloud Versus Nectar
The Dreamcloud mattress is a hand tufted mattress with springs and foam which makes it a luxury hybrid mattress that breaks the mold. A few highlights of this mattress apart from this tufting are stitched handles across the side, a price of $ 1,399 for a queen size and flax yarns and cashmere blend. To get all these features in a mattress you may expect to pay north of $5,000. Dreamcloud Versus Nectar
To top it all off Dreamcould offers a 365 night trial interval where if at any stage that you want to return it, then Dreamcloud will pick it up at your house at no cost. It’s not necessary to place it back into the box or pay return shipping. Following your year trial period expired, you’re protected by Dreamcloud’s”Everlong Warranty” which is among the most powerful in the business. Under this warranty, they could come if need be clean your mattress.
Review of this Dreamcloud Mattress
Because Dreamcloud comes compressed into a box, that doesn’t mean it is any less quality than other luxury hybrid foam mattress. New pocket coil technology allows for roll packaging which saves on transport prices and the savings are passed directly to the customer.
The mattress comes. It keeps the mattress.
How Much Does a Dreamcloud ?
Here are the prices of the Dreamcloud mattress. These prices include the 365 night trial period code Sherpa200
How much can the Dreamcloud Mattress Weigh?
The Dreamcloud is a heftier mattress which is a fantastic indicator of quality. Below are weights and the measurements for each size.
TWIN 39″ x 75″ x 15″ and 55 pounds
TWIN XL 39″ x 80″ x 15″ plus 68 lbs
FULL 54″ x 75″ x 15″ plus 88 lbs
QUEEN 60″ x 80″ x 15″ and 94 pounds
KING 76″ x 80″ x 15″ and 109 pounds
CAL KING 72″ x 84″ x 15″ and 109 lbs
Structure of the Dreamcloud Mattress
Below are details of the mattress|the mattress’ building details} as listed on their site. It is a lot of advice but it’s worth going through since construction and these materials are observed among some of the luxury brands in the industry. Together with the Dreamcloud, you don’t need to pay rates to luxury mattress.
GEL INFUSED MEMORY FOAM
Welcome to Plush! Contouring support that conforms to your body, DreamCloud’s gel-infused foam is both cooling and supportive.
SUPER SOFT QUILTED MEMORY FOAM
Particular to DreamCloud and designed with lullabies in mind, resting on DreamCloud’s quilted foam is like lying on clouds.
DREAMPLUSH SUPPORTING MEMORY FOAM Luxurious high density memory foam provides deep contouring support and also the best of all possible dreamworlds. Dreamcloud Versus Nectar
My Dreamcloud Bed Findings
This mattress feels wonderful. It’s a hybrid mattress which means springs and foam but it is much more. Every layer contributes to the feel. Everything you will first see when launching it is the cashmere that is smooth and soft mix cover. The tufting on the mattress is not only for appearances either. It will help keep the material in place and dampens movement transfer. It makes the mattress look like a puffy cloud.
You will also notice other quality details such as handles. This maks it easy to move and simple to rotate.
This mattress feels plush and supportive. This is really hard to achieve but I think Dreamcloud pulled off it by quilting foam into the top layer and then including a layer of springs and latex beneath. This allows you to sink slightly before being raised up again by the spring and latex system.
Following is a film that illustrates just how much my 14 lb. Bowling ball sinks into the mattress.
Dreamcloud has a video below that shows the way the mattress responds. Dreamcloud Versus Nectar
Following is a video illustrating movement transfer.
What is your Dreamcloud Everlong Warranty?
Below are the highlights of the guarantee as listed on their website”
- To the first 10 years of ownership, we will replace your mattress with a brand new DreamCloud at absolutely no cost to you if faulty workmanship and materials. In years 10 DreamCloud will fully repair and re-cover your DreamCloud, or change out your DreamCloud. All transportation charges will be waived if a production defect(s) or a chemical collapse is confirmed to exist.
- Your mattress has to be utilized on an appropriate base such as a platform bed or alternative suitable bed frame.
- The guarantee applies only provided that the original owner of the DreamCloud mattress possesses the DreamCloud.
- The warranty does not apply if mattress has been burned or abused, damaged, misused, or neglected.
- In order to provide the most optimum sleeping surface the DreamCloud mattress comprises only the finest quality materials. As with all premium sleep products, particular adaptations will occur as your mattress adjusts to your body contour. This is part of the performance of your mattress and is to be expected. Regular body impressions (not greater than 1.5″) aren’t defects and are not covered by the warranty. Excessive body opinions of larger than 1.5″ are covered by the Everlong Warranty, well, Everlong.
My Dreamcloud Mattress Recommendation
The Dreamcloud is hands down one of the best values on the market for a mattress. I have not find a mattress that is made better than the Dreamcloud at the price point. I suggest the Dreamcloud to individuals that want a conventional mattress texture latex along with the advantages of tufting that a luxury mattress can offer and will all the advantages of newer production foams. Dreamcloud Versus Nectar
In terms of firmness, I would say its about a 6.5 out of 10 on the firmness scale with 10 being the firmest. If you contours well, is breathable and want a mattress with foam layers that recovers fast, this could be the ideal mattress for you.
People trying to find a firm mattress or even a dense foam texture mattress is going to want to look elsewhere.