Ratings On The Dreamcloud Mattress
The Dreamcloud mattress is a hand tufted mattress with springs and foam which makes it a luxury hybrid mattress that breaks the mould. A few highlights of the mattress aside from the tufting are stitched grips across the side, cashmere blend and flax yarns plus a price of $1,399 for a queen size. To get all these attributes you may expect to pay north of 5,000. Ratings On The Dreamcloud Mattress
To top it all off Dreamcould offers a 365 night trial period where if at any point you would like to return it, Dreamcloud will pick this up at your home at no cost. No need to place it back into the box or cover return shipping. After your year trial period expired, you’re protected by Dreamcloud’s”Everlong Warranty” that is one of the most powerful in the industry. Under this warranty, they can come if need be clean your mattress.
Overview of the Dreamcloud Mattress
Because Dreamcloud comes compressed into a box, that does not mean it’s any less quality than other luxury hybrid foam mattress. New pocket coil technology allows and the savings are passed directly to the consumer.
The mattress comes. It keeps the mattress.
How Much Can a Dreamcloud ?
Here are the current costs of this Dreamcloud bed. These prices include the 365 night trial interval code Sherpa200
Just how much does the Dreamcloud Mattress Weigh?
The Dreamcloud is a more heavy mattress that’s a fantastic indicator of quality. Below are weights and the dimensions for every dimension.
TWIN 39″ x 75″ x 15″ and 55 lbs
TWIN XL 39″ x 80″ x 15″ and 68 lbs
FULL 54″ x 75″ x 15″ plus 88 pounds
QUEEN 60″ x 80″ x 15″ and 94 lbs
KING 76″ x 80″ x 15″ and 109 pounds
CAL KING 72″ x 84″ x 15″ and 109 pounds
Structure of this Dreamcloud Mattress
Below are details of this mattress|the mattress’ building details} as recorded on their website. It’s a lot of advice but it’s worth going through since construction and these materials are found among some of the luxury brands in the business. With the Dreamcloud, you don’t need to pay luxury mattress rates.
GEL INFUSED MEMORY FOAM
Welcome to Plush! Contouring support that conforms to your body, DreamCloud’s gel-infused foam is both cooling and supportive.
SUPER SOFT QUILTED MEMORY FOAM
Particular to DreamCloud and developed with lullabies in your mind, resting on DreamCloud’s quilted foam is similar to lying on clouds.
DREAMPLUSH SUPPORTING MEMORY FOAM Luxurious high density memory foam offers deep contouring support and also the best of all probable dreamworlds. Ratings On The Dreamcloud Mattress
My Dreamcloud Bed Findings
This mattress feels wonderful. It’s a hybrid which means foam and springs but it is much more. The general feel is contributed to by Each layer. What you will see when opening it’s your cashmere blend cover. The tufting on the mattress is not only for looks either. It helps keep the material in place and dampens movement transfer. It also makes the mattress look like a puffy cloud.
You’ll also notice other high quality details like handles stitched into the face of the mattress. This maks it simple to rotate and easy to maneuver.
This mattress feels plush and supportive. This is really hard to reach but I believe Dreamcloud pulled it off by quilting foam to the top layer and then including a layer of latex and springs underneath. This permits you to sink slightly prior to being raised up again from the latex and spring system.
Here’s a film that illustrates how much my 14 lb. Bowling ball sinks to the mattress.
Dreamcloud includes a video below that shows how the mattress responds. Ratings On The Dreamcloud Mattress
Following is a video illustrating motion transfer using my Sleep Sherpa bowling balls.
What is the Dreamcloud Everlong Warranty?
Below are the highlights of this guarantee as listed on their site”
- To the first 10 years of ownership, we will replace your mattress with a new DreamCloud at absolutely no charge for you if faulty workmanship and materials. In years 10 DreamCloud will fully repair and re-cover your own DreamCloud, or change out your DreamCloud. All transport charges will be waived if a manufacturing defect(s) or a chemical collapse is confirmed to exist.
- Your mattress has to be utilized on an appropriate base such as a platform mattress or other suitable bed frame.
- The warranty applies only provided that the first proprietor of the DreamCloud mattress owns the DreamCloud.
- The guarantee does not apply if mattress was burnt or abused, damaged, misused, or neglected.
- In order to provide the most optimal sleeping surface the DreamCloud mattress contains only the finest quality materials. As your mattress adjusts to your body contour, as with all sleep products adaptations will take place. This is to be expected and can be part of the operation of your mattress. Normal body impressions (not greater than 1.5″) aren’t defects and aren’t covered by the warranty. Excessive body impressions of larger than 1.5″ are covered by the Everlong Warranty, nicely, Everlong.
My Dreamcloud Mattress Recommendation
The Dreamcloud is hands down one of the best values out there to get a mattress. I haven’t find a mattress that’s made better than the Dreamcloud at this price point. I suggest the Dreamcloud to people that want a traditional mattress texture will all the benefits of newer generation foams and latex of tufting that just a luxury mattress can provide, along with the reliable benefits. Ratings On The Dreamcloud Mattress
In terms of firmness, I’d say its about a 6.5 out of 10 about the firmness scale with 10 being the firmest. If you is breathable, want a mattress with foam coatings that recovers fast and shapes well, this would be the ideal mattress for you.
People looking for a firm mattress or a compact foam texture mattress will want to appear elsewhere.